Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:53:12 +0100
From:      Klaus Haeberlein <KHaeberlein@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ethercard configuration

I have a 3Com509 Combo ethercard for ISA and I can not get it run
properly under FREEBSD.

The configuration is in compliance with all the manuals and hints. The
loopback works well the only is that does not hook up to the other
machine. There is no problem with the card and the connection, because
it works under Win and Linux perfectly.

Does anybody know what kind of problem that is? Do I need the tun
interface for a local network? This also an other thing which comes up.

Thanks for help.

Klaus