Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2018 07:09:47 -0800
From:      philip@charlestondigitalfirm.com
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The new technology you need to improve your freebsd.org

Hi freebsd.org,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not
getting more organic search engine traffics of your website.

1. Your home page rank is poor, this can be improved further.

2. Your SEO score is poor %. This can be improved as implementing on and
off-page factors will fetch better results in major search engines.

3. Open directory and business listing is not available.

4. SMO profile is not active due to lack of SMO engagement.

5. Your website Alexa ranking is too poor.

If you want to know hundred such points about what your site needs, and are
curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be
glad to provide you with further detailed analysis in the form of a "FREE
WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT"

Sounds interesting. Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide
your best time and phone number to call you.

Best Regards,

*Philip*

Ph: (818) 963-9396

Marketing Consultant
---------------------------------

*Caution*: This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail. If you
want to receive detailed plan of action, please feel free to reply. Yes, we
will get back to you with details.

Note: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail in adherence to the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source id of
this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject line; and they are in no way
misleading in any form. We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. We have
found your email address through our own efforts on the web search and not
through any illegal way
[image: beacon]