Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:02:01 -0500
From:      Lucas Bergman <lucas@slb.to>
To:        Intuitive Design Archive <archive@www.in-design.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: procmail and formail Q's?

Please don't send mail to the list by replying to an unrelated
question.  It confuses people with threading mail readers.

> Is there anyway with formail and procmail to take a mailbox and
> resend the mail in it.

Yes.

> I know I need to use
>
> formail -s procmail redirect.rc < mailbox.test

Maybe.  Procmail probably doesn't need to be involved if you want to
do the same thing to every message.

> but in the redirect what should I have. I am very new to procmail, and
> would really appreciate the guidance.
>
> I am thinking of something lik
>
> :0
> * ^TO_"$SENDER_ADDRESS"
> ! "$SENDER_ADDRESS"

This confuses me about your intention.  What are you trying to do?
Send each message again to its original recipient?  Send each message
back to the sender?  Send a form letter to the recipient of each
message?

Lucas