Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:38:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        bright@wintelcom.net, juha@saarinen.org, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.x and BSDi 4.x binary compatible?

:> Actually, on the same note, I'm planning on flying a 747 jet later
:> this evening, anyone know what I should watch out for?  Any tips
:> for a smooth ride?
:
:Yeah, make sure someone else sits in the left front seat.  We wouldn't
:want you to total a perfectly good jet aircraft! :)
:
:- Jordan

    Ok, this is getting pathetic, guys!  Time to pull out the big guns.

					-Matt