Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 21:01:45 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrom on wdc1

Hello!

I have FreeBSD 2.1.0 and I am trying to use my IDE cdrom on a secondary
controller card. I am no FreeBSD-wizard, but I know of some people at my
University that knows a great deal, but they can't help me.

It just says: wdc1 not found

By the way, it says it founds my SB 16 card, but I can't get any sound
out of it.... isn't it cp file.au > /dev/audio ?

Thanks in advance,

I You have been harassed by:       I Ola Persson - smurfen@ludd.luth.se I
I http://www.ludd.luth.se/~smurfen I Porsogarden 8:81                   I
I 'A black hole is where           I SWEDEN                             I
I  God devided by zero.'           I Tel. +46 (0)920-151 21             I