Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:56:25 +0100
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.csd.uu.se>
To:        Nanda Kumar <nanda@procsys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring XFree86 3.3.5 with intel i810 video card

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 09:49:45AM +0530, Nanda Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a tough time to get my intel i810 card working with XFree86
> 3.3.5. The card works fine in VGA mode but not in SVGA mode. The new
> compaq machines are coming with this chipset. Anyone can help me ?

Probably not.
From the release notes of XFree86 3.3.6:

  Highlights of the new release include

   Support for Intel i810 (not enabled by default as it needs kernel module)

Thus, support for that chip was not included in XFree86 3.3.5 and also the
kernel module it speaks about is AFAIK only available for Linux at the
moment.
So for now it seems you are out of luck.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson