Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:40:47 +0100
From:      Rodion <rodion@freebsd.cyberpunk.pl>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   startx

Hi!
I have problem with XFree86. I type startx and I have:

Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
xterm: Error 11, errno 35: Resource temporarily unavailable
login: Error 11, errno 35: Resource temporarily unavailable
waiting for X server to shut down X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or
server shutdown).

Can you help me?
--
[ Rodion ]