Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 09:13:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Hoang Q. Tran" <hoang@muine.org>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: hangs with sysctl -a

I'm seeing this too. CVSUP from kernel yesterday May 27, 2001.

-Hoang

Shuhei writes:

Has anybody tried 'sysctl -a ' on a recent -STABLE?
My i386 machine hangs reproducibly.
Built sometime after src/sys/kern/subr_disk.c rev 1.20.2.2,
which could possibly be the culprit.
OK, I haven't provided sufficient information nor have I attempted
to narrow down the problem, but could anybody just let me know if it
works on your machine or not?
It's easy to test, ..well if you don't mind hanging it.
Thanks.

--
Shuhei