Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:22:19 -0800
From:      "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        Paul Schenkeveld <paul@psconsult.nl>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linuxulator MFC and VMware/FYI, multiple vmwares is possible

Hi Paul,

You defenetivly did a great job. However I've just some comments - the way
how mutiply instances has been achievev under 4.4 is a dirty hack
(it's using  pid to locate proper instance), but it's the only one way
how it could be done [IMHO].

Under -current we have a better way to achieve same results and
all those tricks are redundant. BTW if_tap under -current already
supports several instances.

--
Regards,
Vladimir