Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:34:42 -0500
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: This guy is so far out (fwd)

Lars:
I did not mean that BSD was a version of Linux.  Maybe I should have wrote
"some versions of Linux" instead of "other versions of Linux".  Are you that
bored (sp?) that you have to comment on the way I worded something.  I am
sure everyone else on this list understood what I meant.  I hope you pay as
close attention to actual work related issues as my English.  And if you
need to comment on wording or spelling of this post, it must be because of a
need to feel superior to others