Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:12:01 +0200
From:      EforeZZ <eforezz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware3 on Acer Extensa 5220

Hello,

The vmware3 port freezes Xorg server so I attempted to run it from
vncserver and here are only some of the errors I got on the console:

warning - setfeatures set transfer mode taskqueue timeout - completing
request directly
warning - setfeatures enable wcache taskqueue timeout - completing
request directly
warning - setfeatures enable rcache taskqueue timeout - completing
request directly
failure - test_unit_ready timed out
warning - set_multi taskqueue timeout - completing request directly
ad4 timeout - write_dma retrying
acd0 - failure unknown cmd (0x4a) timed out
bge0: 2 link states coalesced
g_vfs_done:ad4s1d[WRITE]error=5

It seems that vmware3 did something really bad..

Bad regards,
EforeZZ