Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:43:13 -0400
From:      "Christopher T. Jewett" <ctjewett@onebox.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 Config Problems

Doubt it is at all helpful, but my monitor is also a Sony Trinitron Based
monitor.  It's a Dell P780.

Andy:  Did you just use the Modes "<resolution desired>" Screen Subsection
to change your resolution?  At least yours is crashing out.  That seems
like progress compared to mine completely ignoring the Modes setting
(Which I have set to 1024x768, yet it still displays in 640x480.)

Thanks!

Chris