Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:55:09 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting FreeBSDers involved in the local LUG

--j2AXaZ4YhVcLc+PQ

On 2003-11-03 11:25 -0500, Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com> wrote:

> Is there a place that I could post this to any FreeBSD mailing
> list?  Overall there seems to be nobody in this (Pittsburgh) area
> active with FreeBSD and I'd like to see if I can churn up some
> interest, centered around this LUG.

Are there any pair.com local newsgroups or boards?  Pair is local to
Pittsburgh, very FreeBSD friendly and a great ISP besides.  Companies
like that seem to attract good techies as customers and employees,
and some of their employees are definitely knowledgeable about FreeBSD.

Greg
--=20
Gregory S. Sutter                  If you want to view paradise, simply
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org            look around and view it.  Anything you
http://zer0.org/~gsutter/          want to, do it.  Want to change the
                                   world?  There's nothing to it.

--j2AXaZ4YhVcLc+PQ