Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:52:18 +0800 (WST)
From:      Ian Clarke <i.clarke@student.murdoch.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.2 (GENERIC), sendmail and relaying

I hope that someone can give me a straight answer on this one :)

I'm running a box with FreeBSD 3.2 GENERIC and I want to be able to have
it relay email from all domains as it is running on a secure server
network which the firewall stops it from identing to the outside world. Is
relaying from all domains enabled by default or is there some setting I
can put in the /etc/mail/sendmail.cw file that will allow it?

I'd appreciate any response :)

Ian
(clueless newbie)