Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:45:01 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no (Marius Bendiksen)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CRC errors

>From the keyboard of Marius Bendiksen:

> I've checked my cables and such, and there appears to be no fault.

Have you reset your NT ? Or tried the whole thing with a friend's NT ?
(just to be shure the NT is ok).

> The CRC errors only occur after two U-frames (IIRC) which are sent
> approximately 3-5 seconds following a disconnect.

Can you send me a trace and the syslog/isdnd log output for the CRC errors ?

Anyway, these CRC errors must not occur and are an indication of something
wrong or at least strange occuring from the S0 plug of your card towards
the exchange you are connected to.

This is a good chance to find out what is happening there and become an
ISDN expert :-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77