Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:57:08 -0400
From:      FoxChat.Net <Zapper@FoxChat.Net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD - Server or workstation ...

  Personally, I think you gentlemen are pathetic.  No OS can be perfect but
for what FreeBSD was originally designed for, it is the elite of OS's.  I use
FreeBSD for 'both' a workstation and a server.  I accept FreeBSD for the
powerful OS it is and I commend the men and women who spend countless hours
trying to make it better for *free*.
  So in closing, I don't think this mailing list was implemented to become
some kind of chat channel forum.  Most of us are intelligent enough to
realize that if you don't like something, switch to something else or help to
make it better.  Quit arguing over ideals and stick to what this mailing list
was designed for.

Respectfully,

Mark Barthelemy

... maybe I've fallen prey to the very thing I dispise ... ignorance.