Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:16:05 -0800
From:      Steve Wingate <steve@velosystems.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bridging with freebsd/ipfilter

Does FreeBSD support bridging with ipfilter? If so, does it filter on the 'out' direction also? Any gotchas or online tutorials? Most of the Google output seems outdated.
I'm looking to move my openbsd/ipfilter box (not a bridge) to a freebsd bridge, but I'd rather stick with ipfilter since I'm comfortable with it and it does what I want.