Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 18:08:38 -0700
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>, Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sprint vs Quest

Qwest is impossible to call when there is a problem. They run their IP
department like a half-baked phone company. The IP guys seem to do a lot of
reboots and such when it is unnecessary...pretty hard to deal with when you
have a full BGP peer and 20mbits going through them...it is a ds3.

We just ordered an OC3 from Uunet.

Digex has been sucking big time since Intermedia and their West Coast path
almost killed us 5-6 months ago. Their support, HOWEVER, is the best I've
seen!!! I can name around 10 people there and they are really good when you
are in a bind. I was really depressed and probably lost part of my
longevity when I found I could not rely on Digex/Intermedia as a
transport...still have a burstable ds3 through them.

Just got our new Verio ds3 connected also...I'm hoping that Verio and Uunet
will make our network rock!