Date:      Tue, 13 May 2014 14:14:00 GMT
From:      Rob Mason <rob@acasta.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/189771: Addition to Consulting List

>Number:         189771
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Addition to Consulting List
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Acasta Ltd is a fully independent Information Assurance and Cyber Security consultancy based in the North of England. We have been helping UK Government, Finance, Healthcare, and, Law Enforcement organisations secure their business information systems since 2008.  We offer technical compliance studies, management and execution of solution designs, Network/Server infrastructure design; Web Security solutions, and many other technical design services.

http://www.acasta.co.uk
+44 1226 320126