Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:42:32 -0400
From:      Steven Esbrandt <steven@mentis.org>
To:        Neil Bradley <neil@synthcom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yet another question - SMP!

I've used FreeBSD 3.2 on a dual PII 450 with no problems for several months. Of
course, single processor machines do the trick most of the time (read: even
ftp.cdrom.com is a single cpu machine). I wouldn't have even gone for the dual
processor machine except we were buying several machines at once and the NT
administrator wanted dual cpu. Then again, NT needs it... :)

-Steven