Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:08:46 -0700
From:      "James A. Peltier" <james@aspert.com>
To:        "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@colltech.com>, "Len Conrad" <lconrad@go2france.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Performance Tuning

Do all of the mail servers have access to a central storage facility?
Otherwise how is the system load balanced.  I'm trying to setup
something much the same but can't find any information on clustering
FreeBSD for Web, E-Mail, DNS or Firewall/Proxy.  Help would be much
appreciated.

Try adding `options    NMBCLUSTERS=8192` to your kernel config.  this
will allocate more virtual memory for network buffers.

NMBCLUSTERS equation is 512 + MAXUSERS * 16

- James A. Peltier