Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:54:43 -0500
From:      "SiGRiD Fenderson, Fnordkiller" <sigrid@bconnex.net>
To:        "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PC-CARD woes

>At this point, you're best bet is to put some printf's in the actual
>driver to see what resources it thinks it's getting, and to figure out
>which resource it doesn't like.  (In reality, this sort of information
>should be made available to the user by default, but it isn't. :( )

Eep.  That's a little over my head.  Even if I do manage to find the
right place to through in the printf's, I would likely be unable to
interpret the results. :)    Still, I love a challenge, and I suppose
there's no better way to learn.  I'll poke around a bit and see what
I can figure out.  In the meantime, if anyone else has any suggestions,
by all means pass them along.

Thanks for the help
Greg