Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:28:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Robert Brive <brive@freebsd-fr.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RFW:  Using a CD writer with FreeBSD

On 01-Sep-99 Robert Brive wrote:
>       Got the same drive (firmware 1.0f) and it's working well with
>       FreeBSD 3.2 (cdrecord).
>       I've also used for years (since 2.2.1?), the CDD2600 (Philips).
>       Feel free to contact me if you need help on the technical aspect and
>       for the french translation :-) ...

Sure. I'll send you the docs once they're done. I'm on f/w 1.0e.. been trying
to get a boot disk for dos that loads the right drivers (Adaptec AIC-7890 +
Yamaha CRW4416), so I can use Yamaha's patch to update it to 1.0g.

If anyone can help me in this regard, please let me know.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>