Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:04:07 +0530
From:      <sundeep.puliccott@wipro.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Newbie NFS problem

Hi,
    I am currently using FreeBSD 4.8 and I have a
problem with NFS.

     FBSD-A-----------------FBSD-G

On the box FBSD-A I have set up a cvs repository
I want to have box FBSD-G as the working server.
I have mounted the cvs repository on FBSD-G with NFS.

Problem :
I checkout the repository at FBSD-G. After a couple
of files are checked out the whole session hangs. It
has something to do with NFS as I am not able to umount
the NFS. I get the message device busy.

I am not sure what logs to look at. Dmesg does not have any=0D
info. Prior to the cvs checkout, the files were accessible
on the mounted fs.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA
Sundeep
    =0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately