Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:28:01 -0700
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordon@tetlows.org>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Arch <arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: On errno

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com> wrote:

> Oh, and yes: I have been thinking about localization of the kernel.
> While I don't see this to be urgent or critical to FreeBSD itself,
> I can see a "market" for it.

This is an interesting discussion in light of the recent article about the
"Ugly American Programmer." Basically it says that programmers all
understand English (or we can basically expect them to), so as long as the
information is for programmers (user/kernel barrier qualifies in my mind),
is it hugely important?

Cheers,
Gordon