Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:20:13 +0200
From:      "Alexandr Gribenko" <aeg@iname.com>
To:        "Jason McNew" <jason@clearsail.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ftp.freebsd.org

So easy to know, just ftp ftp.freebsd.org and look into message ;o)

230-This machine is a Xeon/500 with 4GB of memory & 1/2 terabyte of RAID 5.
230-The operating system is FreeBSD. Should you wish to get your own copy of
230-FreeBSD, see the pub/FreeBSD directory or visit http://www.freebsd.org
230-for more information.  FreeBSD on CDROM can be ordered using the WEB at
230-http://www.cdrom.com/titles/freebsd/freebsd.phtml or by sending email to
230-orders@cdrom.com.
230-
230-100Mbps colocation services provided by CRL Network Services. For more
230-information, please visit http://www.crl.com.
230-
230-NetFRAME 9201 server machine provided by Micron Electronics. Please
visit
230-http://www.micronpc.com/web/walnutcreek.html.