Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 94 23:43 GMT
From:      timb@europa.com (Tim Bach)
To:        questions@freebsd.org

I just suped and compiled a new kernel about two days ago.
When i start up slip and as soon as i telnet to a site the computer reboots.
It does this every time.I had to go back to my original kernel just to get slip working...Is there a fix for this?.
Also this happend before just not as soon.I was supping the current release then i was trying to make a kernel with my older type srces.
I typed make and went back to my telnet..Soon the system rebooted..
No warning at all or panic.Just reboots.