Date:      Sat, 10 Sep 2011 02:25:13 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: deprecated because: Development has ceased??? Maybe development is *complete*

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:40:29 +0400
Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru> wrote:

> I think that http://translate.google.com is a best of them :)
> And there is firefox addons for it.

I had to laugh at one of the Spanish translations I got from Microsoft
Translator on a site I was using (MT was one of three engines provided
on this particular site).

The phrase was "I'll be right back".  Microsoft's translation:

"I'll be back derecho."  (I mean, how lame is *that*?)  :-)

> But if you need local dictionary, take a look at textproc/goldendict,
> it able to look in both local files, and many online sources like
> urbandictionary.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I will take a look at those.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads@cox.net