Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 17:04:35 -0500
From:      Lars Fredriksenshow_toolbar <lars@odin-corporation.com>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interrupts and SMP

Hi,
    My SuperMicro P6PNE Dual PPro motherboard still doesn't seem to be
able to do SMP with a kernel as of 4am this morning. It appears to be a
problem with interrupts from the SCSI controllers not being seen after
the second CPU is launched (the same kernel in UP mode runs just fine).
Breaking into the kernel debugger once I start seeing the scsi driver
complain about timeouts show that I am in the idle loop and the only
process running is the swapper.

Hints as to what to look for next is appreciated :-)

Lars