Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:10:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Daniel Szlaga <mszlaga@wormhole.szlaga.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   To relay or not to relay mail.

Greetings
   I am hosting a domain for my fiancee's family.  The problem that I am seeing
is that sendmail will bounce a message with a relay failure unless the machine
is in the /etc/mail/sendmail.cw file.  For my fiancee's family I cannot do this
because they rely on dynamic IP dialup to get a connection to the internet.  Is
there a way that I can turn off the anti-relay feature for a specific domain or
block of IP's?
   Is there something that I am doing wrong?  Something that I can do to fix
this?

Thanks,
Mark Szlaga
mark@szlaga.net