Date:      Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:17:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        grog@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Choosing a new laptop

I'm very happy with my Casio Fiva MPC-205 in terms of portability.
Its 600MHz transmeta cpu is a little slow, and I use an external
keyboard for long hacking sessions, but it is one of the few laptops
that fit easily on a tray table in coach in the US domestic
flights...  With 7 hours of battery life with the extended life
battery, I just wish they (a) had a newer model and (b) were more
readily available in the US.

Warner