Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:22:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any suggestions?  DG?

Im about to bring up a ALR PentiumPro system w/ 256mb of ram and 12 2gb
Fast/Wide 7200 RPM Quantum's on 4 Adaptec 2940 controllers w/ an additional 4gb
7200 rpm disk for the OS for a news server.  I will be using FreeBSD
2.2-WHATEVER w/ INN 1.5.1, anyone have any suggestions as to kernel tweaks I
might want to make, other than the standard out-of-box rebuild that I might to?
What special was done to ftp.cdrom.com, anything?  Is it running 2.2?

Thanks!

-Crh

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich