Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS client process becomes D ???

Hi, I have a box using nfs-client. That is mounting
another server's export dir to this box. Everything
works well except that when the box up for one or two
days, the program using the mounted file usually
becomes D in "ps -ax" processed showing. And I can not
kill the process to re-run this program. Why? What's
wrong with my NFS client or what's wrong with this
program?

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan