Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:03:27 -0400
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@voyageri.net>
To:        "'Wayne Lubin'" <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CVSup vs. CVS

/usr/ports/net/cvsupit works pretty nicely too, it'll do all that stuff
for you. However, it does get rather tricky, when the menu comes up for
selecting the stuff you want, don't select anything, just go straight to
OK which will indicate that you want src-all. Whether you want to update
ports or not is up to you, but generally is a Good Thing (tm). --
Jonathan

Jonathan Slivko - Voyager Internet - www.voyageri.net
   Web Hosting - Web Desgin - UNIX Shell Accounts
   jslivko@voyageri.net - Phone: (212) 663-1109