Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 00:10:21 -0400
From:      "Bill A. K." <billak@fox56.tv>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mail queue

Hi,
     I have a server running FreeBSD 4.2, apache, sendmail and other
miscellaneous stuff.
     In my daily report sent to root, it's telling me that I have a message
in the queue. This is a message that I recognize, and I was waiting for. I
was wondering if anyone can tell me how do I get it out of the queue and
into the mailbox it was sent to. I know this is probably a simple question,
but this is my first experience running sendmail or any UNIX mail system in
an operating environment. I am however familiar with UNIX itself and have
much experience in it, especially FreeBSD.

Thanks

Bill
billak@fox56.tv