Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:19:22 +0900
From:      Toshio Hiraga <hiraga@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, khera@kciLink.com
Cc:        hiraga@ba2.so-net.ne.jp
Subject:   Re: Dell PERC3-DCL support?

From: Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
> According to the release notes for 4.2-BETA (as of today), the Dell
> PERC3 is supported in its Di, QC, and Si variants.  Dell is currently
> selling what they call PERC3-DCL (Presumably for Dual Channel).  Is
> this also supported?  It is found on their new 1U PowerEdge 1550
> boxes.

I had tested the Dell PowerEdge 1550 one month ago.
The PERC3-DCL of PE1550 worked fine with amr driver on 4.2-STABLE.
The DCL(light) seems to be a no battery backup model as compared with DC.

--
Toshio Hiraga  <hiraga@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
PGP fingerprint: B2 4D 90 57 64 33 C6 BB  1A F2 98 F1 F4 13 F8 9B