Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 1998 00:50:01 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't paste into netscape

--------------2B63BC6D442362185F1AD386

I am using communicator 4.04 for freebsd, and I can't paste into any
edit window from any source besides netscape. I've checked into about
everything I can find, and still no luck. I'm using -Stable, afterstep
1.0 and the following startup script for netscape. I had this problem
even before adding any of these options.

Doug
--------------2B63BC6D442362185F1AD386

#!/bin/sh

MOZILLA_HOME=/usr/local/netscape; export MOZILLA_HOME

XKEYSYMDB=$MOZILLA_HOME/XKeysymDB; export XKeysymDB
XAPPLRESDIR=$MOZILLA_HOME; export XAPPLRESDIR
XNLSPATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/nls; export XNLSPATH

MOZILLA_NO_ASYNC_DNS=True; export MOZILLA_NO_ASYNC_DNS

exec $MOZILLA_HOME/netscape.binary

--------------2B63BC6D442362185F1AD386--