Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:32:22 +0200
From:      Andreas Wideroe Andersen <awand@pragma.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Open Source streaming server?

Hi,
Anyone knows if there's a open source streaming server project (or
similare) going on somewhere?

I've been reading about the HELIX server from Real and it seems very
promising, especially because it runs on FreeBSD.

I'm interested in all relevant information about streaming Windows
Media on _NON_ Windows servers, preferably FreeBSD or other *nix clones.

Thanks for any information!

/Andreas