Date:      Wed, 25 May 2005 21:11:09 +0800
From:      John Mok <jmok@attglobal.net>
To:        Ragnar Lonn <raglon@packetfront.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Realtek re(4) driver for FreeBSD 4.x?

Dear Ragnar,

I am sorry I did not aware that you need the gigabit Ethernet drivers
for FreeBSD 4.x. If it is the Realtek 8169 chipset, please try this one :-

http://152.104.125.9/cn/nic/rtl8169rtl8169sbrtl8110sb/bsd-8169s(120)0909.zip

Anyway, after some searching, I am sure you could get the driver you
need from there.

John Mok