Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:39:12 +0700 (GMT)
From:      Jarungwit BOONPERM <bjarungw@bunga.pn.psu.ac.th>
To:        David Schultz <vvortex1@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem about FreeBSD-4.2.

Dear David
   I still have problem. I will told you more detail again.
When I install, I select below.
        custom install
        (*) None Leave the Master Boot Record untouched
        Distributions ---> 8 User

   But when reboot computer It show message below.
		F1   FreeBSD
		F5   Drive 1
		Default: F1

   I don't to show this messages and you advice me below.

> # /stand/sysinstall
>
> as root, choose "Configure," and install the boot manager by choosing the
> correct option. Let me know if you still have trouble.

   What menu that I much select after choose "Configure" to correct
option ? (Distributions, Packages, Root Password , ... etc.)
   Please let me know more detail.
   Hope you understand me because my bad skill in English and
FreeBSD.
		Thank you very much.
		     regards,
		    Jarungwit.