Date:      Fri, 17 May 1996 10:41:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@area238.residence.gatech.edu>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.4-Lite gone from wcarchive?

	I downloaded both 4.4-Lite and 4.4-Lite2 from wcarchive a few weeks
ago...a power outage yesterday nuked one of our 9-gig drives, and a lot of
my stuff went with it.  :(
	Anyway, is there a reason the 4.4-Lite and 4.4-Lite2 sources are no
longer on wcarchive?
	Is there somewhere else (preferrably fast) I can get them?  Yes, I
did look all over the place, and couldn't find -Lite2 anywhere, and the
only places that had -Lite had the DES-less version, or were on a slow
link, or both.
	Anyway, pointers to it would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry