Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ping Yuan <yuanpinghh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Buffer.

Hi,

I am now using a netcard with 4 interfaces, which
means that I can have 4 network connections.

My question here is that how OS allocates buffer for
these 4 connections. Do they share the same buffer
space? If so, other connections will be affected when
one connection is busy, right? Or, may OS allocate
buffer space for each connection seperately? Then,
they can not affect each other.

Who can help me out of this? Thanks for your help in
advance,

Ping