Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:22:34 EDT
From:      RnldFreud@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   internet connection

--part1_f8.1188c11c.290909aa_boundary

i am new to unix. i am from windows background. what am i missing when it
comes to setting up a simple dial up connection so i can download the source
code to use my adsl connection.
i want freebsd to be my operating system of choice, but i am at the present
getting very demotivated to make it happen.
i have a full 4.4 bsd lite package
ron

--part1_f8.1188c11c.290909aa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>i am new to unix. i am from windows background. what am i missing when it comes to setting up a simple dial up connection so i can download the source code to use my adsl connection.
<BR>i want freebsd to be my operating system of choice, but i am at the present getting very demotivated to make it happen.
<BR>i have a full 4.4 bsd lite package
<BR>ron</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f8.1188c11c.290909aa_boundary--