Date:      Tue, 27 May 1997 10:17:43 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        albast@magigimmix.xs4all.nl (Jeroen)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd9660 w/ Joliet extensions

> > C: "Yes, the can.  Here's how..."
> >    "(implied) What valid excuses remain for not having one?"
>                            ^^^^^^^
>                                   That's your opinion

No, that's my question.  An opinion would have been if I had stated
that there were no valid excuses remaining.  I did not.

> Because most users do not have that knowledge, in practice they
> really can not disable it ;-)

Well, they have to live with it, or become educated.  Just like all
other Windows95 targetted CDROM's in the world.

> > D: "Can't you move this thread?  I (erroneously) believe it's
> >     not relevent..."
>
> No, I don't believe going in depth with the windows stuff is relevant
> here.

Would you have believed me if I had just said "yes, there is."?

> PS: I apologize for my somewhat crude mail, Terry :)
>     I'm not going to "explain", just take it ;-)

Heh.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org