Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:53:17 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "louie miranda" <mirandaj@team.ph.inter.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Where is sysinstall?

Okay,

	Perhaps I haven't made this clear.

	I currently have a 4.3-RELEASE system.  I just got the CDs for 4.4-RELEASE
yesterday.  I'm trying to do an upgrade.  Now, reading Install.Txt on the
first CD of the set, it says to use sysinstall from the version you're
upgrading to.  And therein lies the problem.  Where the hell is sysinstall
for 4.4-RELEASE?

--- Andy