Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:47:01 -0300
From:      Mario Lobo <lobo@bsd.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   amdtemp problem

Hi to all;

Up to amd64 8-RC3, amdtemp correctly reported the temperature of my phenom=
=20
processor(s).

=46rom 8-RELEASE on (i'm on STABLE now), the temperature readings starts at=
 37C,=20
dropping to 0 in about 2 minutes, and there it stays.=20

I had saved the /usr/src/sys/dev/amdtemp/amdtemp.c file from the 8-RC3 file=
=20
and compared it to the STABLE version, and they are the same, so I figured=
=20
something changed elsewhere.

Would anyone have a hint to where I should look into to make it work again?

Thanks,
=2D-=20
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br
=46reeBSD since version 2.2.8 [not Pro-Audio.... YET!!] (99,7% winfoes FREE)