Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 95 16:00:06 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        ache@astral.msk.su
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can somebody update main X port to new release, please?

 > I want to see russian fonts coming with it :-)

There is an updated port in my directory on freefall (~jmz/XFree86/) but
it is not tested (too much pain to do it on thud and I have serious
hardware problems at home :-()

Jean-Marc

 > --
 > Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
 > ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -
 > FidoNet: 2:5020/230.3    : Might start at beholding me,  /Thinking me dead.
 > RELCOM Team,FreeBSD Team :         E.A.Poe         From "For Annie" 1849

 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr