Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 09:41:32 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Default FDP docs installation directory?

On Sun, Aug 22, 1999 at 02:43:33AM -0700, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

> numbers gone from the section headers.  The sgml files are harder to
> edit too, but that might be because we've been using Linuxdoc for a
> long time.

Yes; picking markup tags in Linuxdoc is much easier.  You just run
your text through a random markup generator.

Let me write in DocBook any day.  A real reference manual, for one.

LinuxDoc rather reminds me of our old GNU binutils.

[The plan to convert to DocBook has been around longer than Nik's been
 around, so don't forget that the conversion wasn't even his idea].

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.