Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:37:13 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        William Tremere <wtremere@bcpl.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Toshiba

William Tremere wrote:

> For learning purposes I am intending to use an old Thshiba Satellite
> with Active Matrix screen. I am wondering if this is supported?

Well, there's only one way to find out. Install it and see if it
works. If it doesn't, post any specific problems you have here, I'm sure
someone will be able to help.

You probably won't even have to fully install it to see if it works:
if you just boot from a floppy or a CD-ROM and can get as far as the
sysinstall main menu, the chances are you're OK.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D