Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:16:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Uploads to incoming...

I placed a package of gnat-3.11p to /pub/FreeBSD/incoming
on wcarchive.  I expected to be able to retrieve (read) it,
but the permissions did not allow it.

-rw-rw----  1 801  207   5994879 Feb 14 20:56 gnat-3.11p-elf.tgz

Note that this package is needed to build an ELF version
of GNAT (you cannot build an ELF version from aout without
first building it as an aout->ELF cross compiler).  I wanted
others to be able to download the package, and to provide it
to whomever builds and commits the port upgrade request.

Where should this have been placed if not in incoming?

Dan Eischen
eischen@vigrid.com